Before I Fall

Before I Fall - Lauren Oliver description
well isn't this fitting she started crying before she fell down

OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN, WHERE TO START?
still attempting to find my words among all these emotions and feels and it is HARD

Lauren Oliver's debut novel Before I Fall really surprised me. I don't know why I had put this off for so long. Heck I didn't read it until my mum surprised me with it for Christmas. I'm terribly grateful for her as well as the person that suggested it to her, because I might have not picked it up...probably because of the following down below:

At first I was like Ugh...Samantha Kingston you really are a beyotch and I dislike you. Like it only reminded me of my grade school years from grade 5-9 that were really horrible. Yeah I was a Juliet Sykes, although I didn't take it THAT far. I just roughed it lol. And I survived it. But...as I read along, I saw something that just made me change my opinion about our dear Samantha Kingston.

She changed and her transformation is SOOOOO beautiful. I just literally cried for that alone. Even as she spun towards her heartbreaking end. It was just....yeah no more words, just feels.

But THIS IS HOW A CHARACTER SHOULD DEVELOP. It was just oh my for me, never have I seen a more beautiful transformation and development of a character than Samantha Kingston, just oh my heart. Just thank you Lauren Oliver, just thank you. <3

Also DAT ENDING.

my only complaint about this is:
POOR KENT, MY HEART WAS RIPPED OUT BRUTALLY. < / 3

LIKE THE GIRL YOU'VE LIKEDLOVED FOR SO LONG SUDDENLY RETURNS YOUR FEELINGS, GIVES YOU A KISS AND THEN DIES ALL HEROICALLY WITHOUT ANYTHING MORE LIKE DEPRESSING MUCH?
description
I WANNA JUST GIVE HIM A HUGE HUG AND A GOOD HAPPY ENDING TO MAKE UP FOR THAT. [SOBS]

LAUREN OLIVER I'VE NEVER CAPPED SHOUTED FOR THIS LONG SO CONGRATS YOU JUST BROKE MY RECORD.

Now if you will excuse me, I'M GOING TO GO AND CRY AGAIN. < / 3